Friday, March 14, 2008

Scary new computer


I have just been completely blown away by our new Apple computer, especially the new photo booth option. Hours of fun for kiddies and adults alike. Is it just me or have computers come a long way in 4 years. The series of photos on this blog were made in about 5 minutes.Now i'm sure all you readers of the future looking back on my quaint little blog won't find this so interesting but us 21st century types find it quite unbelievable. personally I still find it difficult to describe how fax technology works to a third world rice farmer. in fact I'm blown away by telephones.... as for radio my god.... and cameras.... but digitally enhanced images sent from my computer thru space to everyone in the world who cares to see with a click of a button... now that is scary
even my nephew James who was born this century fails to comprehend
it's enough to alter your view of reality



No comments: